Our appartement “Birnhorn” is situated on the second floor facing the lake and offers a breathtaking view of the impressive Birnhorn, which is the highest peak of the Leoganger Steinberge northeast of the Zeller lake with 2634 m above sea level.
The appartement has a living area of 57m² and a balcony of 12 m² overlooking the lake.
It offers space for 4 to a maximum of 8 persons.
The appartement consists of
2 bedrooms + 1 bedsitting room
- A seperate, closed bedroom, equipped with a double bed, and a third bed in the form of a sofa bed. The Balcony faces the lake.
- A bedroom with three single beds.
- A sofa which can be converted to another bed for two persons in the living room.
All bedrooms are equipped with:
- Vinyl floor instead of carpet floor (reduces the risk of allergies)
- A wardrobe
- A table to sit around
- 60 cm LED – TV with cable TV
- Living room with Boxspring sofa Bed (offers space for two persons once converted)
- Dining nook for 8 persons
- 80 cm LED- TV with cable TV
- free Wi-Fi on the entire floor
- A cloakroom with a bench
- Balcony facing the lake
The appartement “Birnhorn” comes with a fully equipped kitchen unit. It’s separte from all other rooms and offers:
- Waste separation system
- Extractor fan
- Electric kettle
- coffee machine
Dishes, cuttlery , glasses and cookware are naturally avaiable for 5 persons or more.
The appartement “Birnhorn” also come with two seperate bathrooms next to the bedrooms.
- ifrared radiators
If you don’t want to make your own breakfast we invite you to visit our breakfast room on the ground floor, where breakfast is served to those who requested it in advance or those who decide on short notice the day before.
Breakfast per person 9.-€
You can also request bread delivery a day in advance.